WHY MICROSOFT 365 BACKUP SHOULD BE YOUR PRIORITY FOR 2021
If you didn’t get a chance to join this session earlier in the year you can replay it now (just scroll down to see the recording). Watch this short webinar hosted by Candid Wüest, VP of Cyber Protection Research from Acronis to learn how Cyber Backup can help avoid downtime, protect data and improve security. Plus, how to avoid the 6 costly data protection gaps in Microsoft 365:
- Accidental Deletion – 29% of data loss is due to human error
- Retention Policy Issues – 80% of companies have lost data in the cloud
- Insider Security Threats – 90% of organisations are vulnerable to insider threats
- External Security Threats – Microsoft 365 data is vulnerable to destruction or alteration by a variety of malware threats.
- Migration from On-prem to Cloud – 75% of CXO’s say managing privacy and data protection issues in the Cloud is complex
- Legal and Compliance Issues – $57 million is the largest GDPR fine issued to date
WHY ACRONIS CYBER BACKUP FOR MICROSOFT 365
Convenient agentless backup
Enjoy simplified configuration and maintenance of the solution. With Acronis Cyber Backup for Microsoft 365, there’s no need to install an agent on the customer’s premises, it’s already running in the secure Acronis Cloud Storage.
Quick granular restore
Avoid downtime and ensure business continuity by recovering in seconds. Granularly Backup and restore required pieces of data such as emails, files, sites, contacts, attachments, etc.
One solution for any workload
Save on licensing, education, and integration. Acronis Cyber Backup is a scalable solution that protects 20+ platforms—physical, virtual, cloud, or mobile. Manage any kind of data protection task and protect.