New eBook: Security Service Edge (SSE) for dummies. Click here to download the eBook now.
Connect Your Communities
TRANSFORMING THE WAY HOUSING ASSOCIATIONS COMMUNICATE
Housing associations are embracing new ways of working as they respond to the challenges of COVID-19. The need to communicate directly with communities, colleagues and stakeholders has never been more important. Leveraging 8x8 cloud communications and contact centre technology, we help housing associations provide essential support to residents and vulnerable members of the community.
A BLUEPRINT FOR FUTURE AGILITY AND RESILIENCE
Practical examples of how housing associations are accelerating information-sharing with service delivery partners and the communities they serve
Live Video Support
Repairs, social support consultations, walking residents through documents, supporting field agents and building trust have traditionally relied on face-to-face engagement. So how can you be there, even when you can’t?
- Avoid “Wasted” Repair Trips – Diagnose and solve problems remotely by video – streamlining processes and reducing the need for maintenance teams running around.
- Solve Issues Faster – Whether an expert advising a repair operative or an outreach colleague checking in, live video interaction enables staff to solve issues the moment residents need help.
- Social Support – Decrease walk-ins with live video consultations and remotely monitor progress.
SMS Reminders and Notifications
Many maintenance and repair appointments are missed due to residents being unable to access online or emailed booking confirmations and reminders. Also, customers often find it onerous to confirm appointments or provide feedback.
- Intelligent Message Routing – Selects the best SMS routes and adapts messages, phone numbers and Sender ID formats to ensure successful delivery.
- 2-way Messaging – Makes it easy for residents to confirm appointments or provide feedback.
- One-Time Passwords – Enhance data security by sending customers an OTP to authenticate access to online apps.
- Advanced Reporting and Analytics – Track SMS performance, expenditure and delivery receipts
Collections and Revenue Management
To improve engagement rates (and collection rates) with residents regarding payments, it is important that reminders and notifications are carried out using their preferred method of communication.
- Automated Reminders – Send a notification when payment is due via text, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and many more social media platforms.
- Payment Received Notifications – Ensure your residents are notified when payments are processed.
- Real-Time Updates – Live alerts to flag the status of an account.
Customer Experience in Social Housing
THE POWER OF ANALYTICS IN THE EXPERIENCE ECONOMY
With evolving residents' expectations, analytics have come to the forefront of performance improvement across the sector.
CUSTOMER JOURNEY MAPPING
IVR DOMINANT PATH
Accelerate Your Transformation NOW
Transforming the way housing associations communicate
This ebook showcases how 8x8 is supporting housing associations with cloud communications tools that accelerate information sharing between organisations, their service delivery partners and the communities they serve.Download
Social Housing Barometer
EMBRACING THE NEW WHILE MANAGING RISK
BDO LLP's Social Housing Barometer explores the views of housing associations across the UK in the light of COVID-19, including loss of confidence in the wider economy and parts of their supply chain, as well as their embracing of remote working and introduction of new IT platforms and systems. New ways of working are apparent too in the closer collaboration and communication that many housing associations have established with key suppliers.